The Association of South African Women in Science and Engineering (SAWISE)
SAWISE ANGUS SCHOLARSHIP (Value p.a.: R10 000)
Each year SAWISE awards the Angus Scholarship and the criteria for eligibility include:
- A sub-Saharan black female
- Must have achieved 70% or above grade average in her subject of study.
- Only for studies at Honours level (or 4th year equivalent e.g. in engineering)
- In any field of science and engineering.
South African applicants will be given preference. The successful applicant should become an active member of SAWISE.
Application deadline: 30 November annually
How to apply
Please mail hard copies of the following:
Completed application form *
An official academic transcript (record)
Letter of motivation (~350 words)
Certified copy of your ID
Send applications to:
SAWISE Angus Scholarships Committee
PO Box 34085
* Application form obtainable from www.sawise.org.za/scholarships
Enquiries only: Email firstname.lastname@example.org