SACNASP PRETORIA requires the services of a REGISTRATION MANAGER
The incumbent is responsible for managing the registration department including all aspects related to the registration process. The position also requires assisting the CEO in managing key projects and programmes related to registration. Reports to: The Chief Executive Officer
• Plan, organise, maintain and manage the processes and operations of applications and registration services for the Council
• Manages the activities and operations of the Registration department
• Develop, recommend, organise and administer the Council’s policies and procedures pertaining to registration of natural scientists
• Develop, implement and maintain a communications plan for the registration department.
• Supervise administrative support staff and performance management for the registration department.
• Serve as the liaison to Council committees, Voluntary Associations and other stakeholders.
Minimum Qualification and experience:
• A postgraduate qualification in any natural science discipline
• A further qualification in Management will be advantageous
• At least five years’ experience at a management level
• Must be SACNASP registered or registrable preferably at a Professional level.
• Written and verbal communication skills coupled with interpersonal skills
• Strategic and proactive leadership skills
• Team oriented working skills
• Knowledge of legislation related to professional registration of natural scientists
Salary Full Time: R372, 000 – R500, 000 inclusive of benefits.
Commencement: 1 January 2018 or earlier.
To apply, forward your C.V. and cover letter to email@example.com no later than 10 November 2017.
This position will comply with Employment Equity principles.
SACNASP reserves the right not to make an appointment.